7.30.2008

me: my day thus far:me: I AM A ROCK STAR
MY MEETING WAS SO AWESOME
me: seriously, this guy was like the top ranking antitrust official in the country at one point
and i was like your report is awesome and i want to vomit on you

14 minutes
4:39 PM serenity: vomiting as a sign of affection...can't wait till that sweeps the nation...
4:40 PM me: no as a sign of a hangover
4:44 PM serenity: oh I thought that perhaps that is how lawyers express the fact that they hold another one of their kind in high regard.
me: hahahaha

18 minut
Then brad's away message said he lost a twix. and that made me sad so i changed mine to "i would give brad a twix", at which i started getting many messages about how i made other people want a twix.

serenity
: I want a twix jaimee


42 minutes
5:45 PM serenity: someone just walked up to me and gave me a kit kat bar. that never happens! not twix, but you may be capable of affecting the universe with your status message, jaimee.
me: HAHAHHAHAHA
5:46 PM bolt.serenity: I'm serious!
me: I BELIEVE YOU
bolt.serenity: so be careful. be very, very careful.

5:48 PM me: im letting someone auction off on a list serv my karmic retribution for yelling at him last night


The post:
A friend of mine just informed me that her day has been an onslaught of karmic retribution for a series of bad decisions from last night, and she has offered this retribution as a sentimental gift to me. However, I don't get any pleasure from the suffering of other people, so the gift of her karma spiral does nothing for me.

Therefore, I offer to you, PT, a re-gifting of this karmic retribution to enjoy. All you need to do is claim it, and enjoy knowing that someone is getting what she deserved. First come first served. Take it away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home