6.25.2008

holy foss

So i go to get camp bisco tickets. I type in www.campbisco.com like an idiot. and it brings me to a page with this picture.
This is crazy underwater campground that we stayed in in our last night of iceland. SO FREAKING WEIRD. they have nice tents.


Daphne: that's pretty incredible
wow
FOSS
FOSS THAT
11:12 PM me: that is seriously the weirdest thing ever
Daphne: i'm perturbed
me: at the foss
Daphne: at the meeting of foss and bisco
11:14 PM JP: that's messed up
11:15 PM me: hahaha
YOU HAVE TO GO
11:19 PM Daphne: i'll get sick and die
no
11:20 PM me: its outdoors
and not far from my parents
and has camping
and ski dog

so when i ordered my tickets, i had to check the agree to terms box
and then there was another box that said "tickets are managed my upperhand ticketing. i allow them to charge my card and i will try very hard to remember that the charge was for camp bisco"


who knew over paying for tickets was such a giving experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home