6.20.2008

my status message quotes my subletter saying "if i had to pick one person in my life who would stab me, it would be jaimee" - how perceptive after one month i say

Daphne says - well he obviously does not know JP

Then Paul changed his status message to say the same as me:


Paul
: there's no one else i'd rather be stabbed by...
me: awwwww
theres no one else id rather stabby
our friendship is so beautiful im gonna cry
Paul: no, see, that's not exactly the response i'm looking for...
12:45 PM me: i know
:)
Paul: the stab
i.d RATHER you had other people you wanted to stab more
me: i know
but i like all my conversations with you to be about you

12:48 PM oh my god i hope aaron is working this weekend
i would totally stab him
Paul:
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY STAB AARON!!!!!
me:
I KNOW!!!!!!!!
ok i have to go
12:52 PM Paul: good need to go ahway
F*CKSOME BITCHES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPURTING CRIMSON INSIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12:53 PM me: i think i love you
12:55 PM Paul: we always stab the ones we love

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... But this theme is very close to me. I can help with the answer.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WWW0602

hawks jerseys
clarks shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
adidas outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
mizuno running shoes
soccer jerseys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home