9.03.2004

so has everyone been following along now? Has everyone tacitly noticed the entire maryland thing? that fuckign guy from when i was 12 is all responsible (ha!).

Anywaysl, today i am in contravcts class (so hot) and i am SOOOOOOOOOO ahead of the curve. Like he says something, an di do one of my mark a note down to myself to ask in office hours cause its so unrelated thing, and it turns out that my point was the point of the entire class that we got to 2 hour later. I love it. I can hardly contain myself in class. So im beggining to kinda wonder how to handle this as an integration of my two disciplines which may not be welcome yet.

So after class i go to ask my ta. turns out, and im seriously, she is *THE OTHER* person doing my program in the last 5 years. seriously. and she the contracts ta. and she loves liam murphy. and she says the econ depeartment is a bunch of fuckup. And we go out for drinks. And it turns out that she also is in charge of the co ed flag football league. and her fantasy football draft was all fucked up too by yahoo (maybe she wants one of our kickers).

So anyways, afte rlunch, im already kinda drunk and feelign great and chuck calls. Hes taking the chinatown bus up to ny for the show and then we're going to andes. so he calls to tell "this bus is all messed up and they sold to many tickets and we stopped in maryland and they couldnt let anyone on the bus and there was an angry mob of baltimorians outside the bus and i just had to tell you!!"

sickest ever

then i biking home drunk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home