8.29.2004

contracts makes me hot...

they do. im serious. So hot. economic damages oh baby! Somehow, ive wound up with a teddy bear named after my professor as well. So this is a concept ive been in vein trying to explain to basically everyone around me. that and the fact that the 300 people not in my seciton are "dead to me". So on friday we all go yto see rana. It was coventry 2 with the drunken belligerance.

So we all meet at DBA, including theresa, who makes a 20 minute appearence before leaving to meet josh for more goldenlife/tour/vampire/whatever. So we all head over to rana, already pretty drunk, and i run into this girl from law school. Really nice friendly girl who sits next to me in torts. So we're all drunk and my friend is all fascinted to see someone who goes to law school with me. he askes if shes one of the people who's dead to me and i say shes in my section and he asks her "does contracdts make you hot". She answers yes and then something about our professor.

So then we're at rana debating whether her answer counts statistically because she is a law student, so we decide to play our little game and ask the random girl next to us (charlotte). She says "contracts ruined my relationship with my boyfriend". IE, it was so hot he left her for it.

So then we of course need to ask her if she knows "april come ___ ___". Of course she is totally drunk by now and sings most of the song. Which ive still never heard. So then somehow i manage to get plastered and tlak to andy bernstein for half an hour. Which never happens.

Then colleen started sayign somethign about chris having a crush on the girl in a red dress...aka charlotte. So i go in to try to hook them up, and she just JUMPS me screamign "contracts contracts!" over and over. Im dont now. I ask her if she likes boys and she say s"long story" and i tell her to make out iwth chris. Ah the power of an enforceable agreement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home