10.11.2006

YouTube - Miami Vice Pilot - Phil Collins "In the air tonight"

YouTube - Miami Vice Pilot - Phil Collins "In the air tonight"

So this past weekend I bought miami vice on dvd for my mom. She needed something long to watch and Ive had a lifetime of stories about how she bought a vcr becuase of it, how it was amazing when it came on television and it was the first show with editing and music and style, and everytime "in the air tonight" comes on the radio she freaks.

And you know what? She was so right. On some level (dialogue) its SO BAD, but the editing and the cinematography were unbelievably daring, even for now. So now matt and I are obsessed with it. He found "the scene" on You Tube, and I highly suggest watching it. Like 17 times.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am going through issues with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody getting the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Also visit my web-site: chapter 7 bankruptcy florida

 

Post a Comment

<< Home