11.16.2004

oompah loompah land

Poll quesiton of the week:

What does loompah land look like? Im talking geographically. seaside or lang locked? tropical or tiaga? etc etc.
someone elses answer


so we looked it up and it said wasteland. but thats what willy wonka said. he said he saved them from their wasteland and the pernicious knids. i think its all a front to justify him kidnapping them to use them as slave labor. I think loompah land is a south pacific island. I also think that the loompahs are held captive in the matzoh factory on rivington and suffolk.


manianosmia: you know ive been thinking about htis for about 14 hours
wendileigh1: what an incredible waste of time

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Oompah Loompah land is under the crust of the Earth. This would explain: Why no one besides Willie Wonka has ever encountered them; The unusual coloration of skin and hair; The small size.
Like dwarfs in mythology, the Oompahs seem to have physically evolved to a size and mentality suited to life underground. They conserve their limb size, but keep the adult human sized torso to enable them to handle small spaces, but heavy loads. Also, like dwarfs of legend, Oompah Loompahs seem to be genetically industrius.
By the way, I have another question to ponder: What do female Oompah Loompahs look like?

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya superb blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of work?
I have no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new
blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I just had
to ask. Thanks a lot!
My page adwords

 

Post a Comment

<< Home