11.09.2004

TP

so im out of conrtol. btw. just so you know. i need to figure out life maintenance stat. anyways...on to my point.


im listneing to the JM2 show. And heres my newst musical analogy. Its like the 11.2.01 seattle RunLolaRunLikeHell. I knwo we said it was the bes thtign since seattle. but it *is* seattle. But the evil seattle. whereas seattle was everyhting good and pure. I had somewhat the same experiences at both shows* but it was true. it was light an dgood and fun and life affirming in seattle. And hten at JM2 it was dark. and evil. and mean. but alluring none the less. like differnet sides of the same coin. And i feel like the effect on my life will be the same..


* ok ok so i didnt *see* alot of the seattle show but i *am* the seattle show...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home