2.25.2005

terrible drunk

I need to stop gettign to drunk at law school functions. Its devloped a horrible pattern. While I value it truly as a tool of bonding and always wind up feeling better about school in general the follwoing say, there is always some casulty.

I think the crux of the issue is that I am entirely not used to being drunk around people i do not like. Usually Im drunk at shows amongst friends (and loud noise) and the most embarrasing thing i could do is confess my love/lust for someone. But here is an entire cornucopia of disdain.

While under sober light, my feelings are somewhat mean and dissapproving. Yet when IM drunk, i obviously find myself liking people more. And thats the good end of it all. But the bad end of it is that while my previous hatred now seems comical..i feel the need to reveal that. Or perhaps more correctly cine my default state it absense of self monitoring, I feel no need to hide it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home