10.28.2004

Origin of THE...VERS

yancy derringer

Ive been jokign about going as yancy for halloween. Firstly i was talking about being a judge and wearing ahwaiin shirts under my robe. then we started talkign about me being aaron boones wife (yancy means yankee)..then finally about me going as yancy.


so then im talkign to kris and i said
me - "im goign as lyme disease"
me "im going as all the misfortune that has befallen me this year"
kris "are you going as yancy"
me - "have you been reading my im's"



TingerCee: never tell Jamee your misfortunes
manianosmia: why?
TingerCee: all u do is laugh
manianosmia: im goign as my misfortunes for halloween
manianosmia: HAHAH
manianosmia: thats so true
manianosmia: !
TingerCee: if I said "I have AIDS" you'd be like "HAHA"
manianosmia: i just laughed outloud
manianosmia: im getting in trouble
manianosmia: byw
TingerCee: oh geezus bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home