12.05.2004

the anti gazelleg

so last night i went ot dinner with erica and jazz who were visintg, along with brendan and two other biscuits people i didnt know. my basic opinion is tha tthe shouldnt let law students out during finals. on the train ride there i was re reading erie cases adn getting off. its all i really want to talk about. my comfort zone is getting really small. I couldnt talk to real people, nonetheless brendan in a situation where he was being nice to me.

so then by the time i went home i needed some comfort. so it was either brooklyn or make jim come over. So i went to study at DTUT. When we were walking back to my house we were passing all the people going out and i realized its not that studyign bothers me because i dont have time ot go out, its that i feel every day like im further away from being able to relate to *people*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home