10.05.2004

uber information conversation

i just had tis great smarmy law student philosophical conversation with the liberal that i respect here. Ive decided to attend his critical theory reading fgroup that adressed minority perspectives on the law. And after an hour long conversation with him ,i realized that i am a free market theorist - *with my mind*. As in i will let his ideaology into me my mind and let it fight it out. Although, this all just means that i am the META IDEALOGY. SICK.

But other interesting things came out, about deciding things in a vaccuum...

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaimee, I have been a free marke theorist *with your mind* since, well, long before i let you dress me up as a cloud for bay to breakers. you are more than the meta ideology. you are the meta mindfuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home