8.22.2004

you are so dark

The title is a quote from the girl in front of us at great woods. She was great. The show was great. Trey invited a girl on stage to sing tears of a clown. The girl in front of me asked if i thought she was a random and i said the random hottest girl int he front row. So we started talking. About our favorite songs. Hers were all the uplifting YEM type songs. She asked about my proclivity towards sunglasses in the nighttime. Later she wonered why the show that nigth was so much better and more nesting than the previous night. I asked if it was sunny the day before compared to the overcast sky of that night. During the secoind set theyplaye d timber ho and i freaked out (timber ho at your last real show!!!!!). She turned to me and said "YOURE SO DARK"


And i think she was right. I think I am dark yet optimistic. Lovign life though with a twisted sense of humor. I love the rain. The cold. The darkness. Lake trout. Cities whre edgar allen powe and hp lovecraft lived. Apparently rich bonski says that dark earth tones indicate anger. I am having this weird thign where i feel like my soul is being pulled to baltimore, possibly into daniels missing shoe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home