5.09.2004

new england tour

This weekend ive been raging all over lovely new england. I came to realize that everything north of new haven gives me nostalgia for college, as if new england cities are one continuum. Or i drove around that much during college. both are somewhat true.

There were all these things i said to myself about the northeast while i was in california, and happily they were all truer than i remembered. I would think about how everythign was so cloase and htere were so many places people could live and so many places to see shows. During this past weekend my plan was to see bethany in brookline. I wound up goign to nashua for a night to see the blonskis (and cookies chuck wagon), then to boston, then back to NH, then to worcester to see a biscuits show (yeah, i know), then back to nashua.

Another thing that was obviously true was the entire seasons thing. But Ive realized that the true joy of the seasons is that its a huge gift that mother nature gives you 4 times a year. Every season change is so overwhelming and so wonderful. Even though i like winter better than spring per se, spring isnt any less exciting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home